Below are some of the crimes that GEECF have committed in addition to the complaint.
- Money Laundering in Hong Kong and Thailand
- Forged US treasury Notes delivered to Thailand by Dr. McCormack as partial payment for financing, which was promised by Dr. Albert Reynolds.
- Forged legal Tender
- Biosphere and Sahara corporate forged signatures pretending to be Mr. Salim Ghafari.
- Impersonation of a director and a Phantom C.F.O.
- Fraudulently signed Contracts to third parties in North America.
- Mail Fraud
- Wire Fraud
- Forgery and Fraud in regards to Biosphere Canada
- Forgery and Fraud in Regards to Biosphere Bahamas
- Fraudulently listed companies in Germany and Canada
- Renato Lee III’s (CEO, TGEG) letter to TGEG Shareholders of the updates regarding the case filed against Global Environmental Energy Corporation (GEECF). Click here
- Correspondence Letter of TGEG to Bangkok World Green Energy Corp. Ltd. (WGEC). Click here
- Correspondence Letter of TGEG to Peace Through Water Foundation re GEECF’s delivery of gold backed certificates with a face value of USD 100,000 per certificate to WGEC. Click here
- Correspondence Letter of TGEG to Peace Swordfish Financial re GEECF’s delivery of gold backed certificates with a face value of USD 100,000 per certificate to WGEC. Click here
- Correspondence Letter of TGEG to William J. Clinton Foundation re the participation of former US President William “Bill” J. Clinton in the manufacturing agreement of the Biosphere Units by WGEC. Click here
- Correspondence Letter of TGEG to Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation re the participation of the Gates Foundation in the manufacturing agreement of the Biosphere Units by WGEC. Click here
- Correspondence Letter of Salim Ghafari, Vice President For Middle Eastern Operations, CFO and Director of GEECF c/o Integral Transfer Agency regarding his Status in relation to Biosphere Development Corporation.Click here
- Ronald Flynn’s letter to TGEG Shareholders of the updates regarding Global Environmental Energy Corporation (GEECF).Click here
- Response of World Green Energy Company Limited to Certain Allegations Made by Dr. Christopher A. McCormack on behalf of Global Environmental Energy Corporation.Click here
- Demand Letter of TGEG to Biosphere Development Corporation (BDC) for Rescission of Subscription Agreement and Recovery of Paid-up Subscription. Click here
- Final Demand Letter of TGET to Global Environmental Energy Corp. (GEECF) for the return of One Million Five Hundred Dollars made as downpayment by TGEG and Notice of Rescission of the Contract Between TGEG and GEEC and demand to pay damages of One Hundred Million Dollars. Click here
Below is the sample of the forged US Treasury Notes that were delivered to Thailand by Dr. Chris McCormack in partial payment of the financing promised by Dr. Albert Reynolds to Thai Manufacturers.
The $100,000 Gold Certificate
(42,000 of these notes were printed)
The largest note ever printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing was the Series 1934 $100,000 Gold Certificate (pictured above). These notes were printed from Dec. 18, 1934 through Jan. 9, 1935 and were issued by the Treasurer of the United States to Federal Reserve Banks only against an equal amount of gold bullion held by the Treasury. These notes (featuring the portrait of Woodrow Wilson) were used for transactions between Federal Reserve Banks and were not circulated among the general public.